It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
- NEWS: Lyme protest at IDSA conference in Philadelphia, Oct. 10-11
- LYMEPOLICYWONK: Ticks Transmit a World of Disease and Co-infections Into the Lives of Lyme Patients
- TOUCHED BY LYME: “Change will not happen as long as Lymies are invisible”
- NEWS: West coast premiere of “Emergence” Oct. 2
- NEWS: Summary of New York Times protest, in words and photos
- NEWS: Lyme DNA testing–Fast and reliable?
- TOUCHED BY LYME: Washington Post writer’s question about Lyme disease
- NEWS: Silent Lyme vigil at New York Times on Sept. 17
- NEWS: Rep. Chris Smith’s impassioned plea for Lyme bill
- LYMEPOLICYWONK: Lyme disease testing—the CDC, LabCorp and stories that don’t add up
Most Used Categories
Try looking in the monthly archives.
babesia babesiosis Blumenthal Brooke Landau CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention children with Lyme disease Congress Connecticut Dr. Eva Sapi Dr. Richard Horowitz Dr Charles Ray Jones Embers federal Lyme legislation IDSA IDSA guidelines IDSA Lyme protest ILADS jennifer crystal Klempner Lyme Lyme disease Lyme disease in Australia Lyme disease in New York Lyme in California Lyme in Canada Lyme in Massachusetts Lyme in Virginia Lymepolicywonk Mary Beth Pfeiffer monkey New York Lyme legislation New York Times NIH persistence Petition Phyllis Mervine Poughkeepsie Journal The Lyme Times tick-borne diseases ticks Toni Bernhard Touched by Lyme Under Our Skin Yolanda Foster