NEWS: San Francisco TV station airs 2-part series on Lyme disease, highlighting insurance woes and IDSA guidelines controversy
In part one, CBS-5 medical correspondent Dr. Kim Mulvihill profiles a Lyme patient battling her insurance company for coverage of IV antibiotics. Part two looks at the broader controversy of the "Lyme Wars."
Part one aired November 23, part two aired November 24. Both segments are included at the following link.
- NEWS: Major series on chronic Lyme from Maine TV station
- NEWS: New Hampshire TV’s one-hour special on Lyme disease
- The IDSA Guidelines Re-Evaluation Process
- NEWS: IDSA panel says "no change" to Lyme guidelines
- Attorney General Press Release: IDSA Lyme Disease Guidelines Flawed and Driven by Conflicts of Interests