Television host Katie Couric interviewed celebrities with serious health scares this week. Then she asked the public: What was your worst health scare and how has your life changed since?
Sounds like a good opportunity to tell her about tick-borne diseases.
TOUCHED BY LYME is written by Dorothy Kupcha Leland, LymeDisease.org’s VP for Education and Outreach. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOUCHED BY LYME: (Book review) Sick & Tired–How America’s Health Care System Fails Its Patients
- TOUCHED BY LYME: When poor health and the holidays collide
- NEWS: The UK’s Health Protection Agency bans its staff from upcoming Lyme conference
- TOUCHED BY LYME: A beginner’s guide to all things Lyme
- NEWS: Worst Lyme season ever in northeastern states?